Sunday 23 September 2012

Elsie's friends! (Slug, Bat, Wolf)

I think I'm addicted! I only got the Misfits book yesterday and that's when I made Elsie (previous blog entry). So today I set about making her some friends from the same book. In case you're wondering what they are - they're a slug, a wolf and a bat! Only 31 more creatures to make!



I am learning all the time with this sewing lark. Making these I 've learnt that when sewing t-shirt material, make sure you sew with a longer stitch length. Also, don't sew too close to the edge, the t-shirt material with it's stretchy nature, just simply comes apart....especially when you put stuffing in under pressure!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the way they all coordinate as a family. Can't wait to see the other 31. Will you have any clothes left by then?

    ReplyDelete