Friday 31 August 2012

This could've been a CATastrophe!

This could have been a CATastrophe! I was all set up ready to sew our newly designed christmas decorations. I had noted that Mojo (my friends kitten) was lying on the same table that I was about to start sewing on. He's a very laid back cat and didn't seem to be at all bothered by the fact that my sewing machine was plonked in front of him. As what we were about to sew were small items, I thought Mojo could continue to lie where he was - if he wasn't bothered, then neither was I!                  

 

As soon as I started to sew though, Mojo became very interested in the fact that not only was I moving a piece of material around, it also had a bell on it! TOYS! PLAYTIME! Suddenly, this cat's paw shot through the machine and tried to grab my material. Several NO's later and much giggling (and taking of photo's!) he decided to try and climb through the machine - hilarious! Not wanting to encourage this, we pushed him back through. Then of course, Mojo the clever cat, decided to try and climb over the top of the machine instead! We discouraged that as well, so instead he decided that he might just road test the red cotton and see if it tasted of anything - chomp chomp! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
 
 
 
They say that curiosity killed the cat - well I'm pleased to report that on this occasion, it didn't! Mojo took himself off to lie on the sofa to recover his strength and to dream about this lovely new interactive toy his mummy had just bought him! To his delight he found the leftover wadding that we'd just been cutting out rectangles/squares out of for our christmas decorations. What better duvet than wadding! He wriggled himself under the wadding, closed his eyes and hey presto - a CATnap followed! He is sooooo cute, especially when he stretched himself out and turned upside down in his sleep! Pure CATisfaction! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment